17th ANNUAL AMISH SCHOOL AUCTION
SATURDAY, JUNE 17, 2017 AT 10 AM
Lunch Served by the Amish Ladies
AUCTION WILL BE HELD 9 MILES NORTH OF ASHLAND, MT. ON THE TONGUE RIVER ROAD. SIGNS WILL BE POSTED FROM ASHLAND, MONTANA.
QUILTS & HANDWORK
This is a sample of the designs offered in queen & some king size, also hangers, aprons, shag & blue jean rugs; Teal Lone Star Blue & Turquoise—Oriental Star Red & Pink Hues—Le Moyne Star various colors—Reflection Star many colors—Hearth Star earth colors—Lone Star pink, purple & black background—Radiant Star—Horsemen Log Cabin—Lone Star w/fans—Log Cabin earth colors—Christmas Star Sampler—Lavender Lone Star—Red & Blue Bandana—Flying Swallows—Ohio Star—Blocks & Stars JD Colors—Broken Star—Dazzling Pyramid—Multi Star Fan—20 Pinwheel Designs—Rachel’s 4 Star Design—Combination Star earth colors—Rainbows End—Red Rim Lone Star—Plus More
TACK & HARNESS
Bridles & Bits—used Saddles—New Chinks & Chaps—Work Horse Harness—Various New Tack-Headstalls—Reins—Latigo & Etc., whatever the shops have ready.
Blue Road 3 year old mare, kid broke has lots of hill riding & in the branding pen—Goose is a Grey Gelding 10 years old, ropes both ends, branding pen & outside riding, gentle for anyone—Banjo is a 6 year old Bay Gelding used for all ranch work, broke for kids or adults—Sorrel Gelding 3 years old & 2 year old Grey Gelding, these two will have 30 rides by sale day—Sorrel Paint Pony Mare 39 inches broke to ride or drive—Bay Paint Pony Mare 43 inch broke to ride or drive—Bay Paint Pony 39 inch ride or drive—Bay Pony Mare & Gelding 40 inch broke to ride, could make a real nice miniature team—Sorrel Gelding Flaxen Mane 39 inch broke to ride or drive—There will be 2 to 5 years started ponies & also baby setters. There will be more on each horse sale day.
Oak Dining Room Set with Chairs—Oak Rocking Chairs—Hickory Bentwood Rocking Chairs—Oak Entry Bench—Oak 6 Drawer Bureau—Childs 3 in 1 High Chair—Cedar Chests—Oak Dressers with Mirrors—Highboy Dressers—Drying Racks—Lazy Susan’s—Coffee Tables & End Tables—Master Bedroom Set—This is a sampling however, can change from whatever is available at auction time. There will be many selections and as always it will be nice quality craftsmanship.
MISCELLANEOUS & GREENHOUSE
There will be Greenhouse plants & flowers—Saddle Stands—Buggy Wheels—Shop Tools—Bird House—Boot Jacks—Jewelry Boxes & whatever might show up. This is a sampling of Amish Horses, Quilts, Furniture & Etc. that will show up at this auction.
AMISH SCHOOL HORSE SALE
1. Scooter—bay gelding 4 years old, gentle broke for all ranch work—fast walk with a lot of go—we have headed & heeled on this very cowey horse.--Ervin
2. Nancy & Bob-- 8 year old mare & 7 year old gelding—black Percheon Shire 17 hands—1800# horses well matched half siblings black broke to work & drive used for feed team—wormed & coggins—good feet, sell with collars 26 & 25.—Valerie Riter
3. Fury-- 3 year old brown paint 40 inches tall rides & drives very well—slow & patient likes kids & is gentle--Adam
4. Rango—12 year old Sorrel paint ranch horse—used for all ranch chores & used at sale barn—gentle for anyone.--Frein
5. Faith—14 year old Sorrel Pony mare—gentle & rode all over by Harveys girls—bred to a blue ribbon stallion to foal any day..sound w/coggins.--Harvey
6. Gray—2 year old grey gelding started this spring—rides good &^ handles well rode mainly by 10 year old boy—will have shoes & coggins.---Miller
7. Chestnut—gelding 9 years old—this horse has done everything on the ranch—easy mover & kid broke.—B. Schwartz
8. Bess—3 years old, bay roan mare—this mare has been rode by the kids for past year—she has drug calves at brandings, done all ranch work & will stay gentle.--Ervin
9. Nifty—3 year old dark brown paint mare 40 inches—rides & drives well—gets along well slow & is very good to pick up the pace.--Adam
10. Baldy—15 year old registered quarter & paint gelding—this horse is cowey & used for cutting many years—good at all ranch work & branding—rides good—stays gentle—Doc A Leana & King Fritiz breeding--Ervin
11. Boots—3 year old black gelding ride or drive—green however, not mean & is patient with kids.—Adam
12. Bay Gelding—7 years old registered APHA gelding—this horse has done all ends in ranch work & used in sale barn & feed lots—a gentle good using horse.--Frein
13. Poco—2 year old brown & white paint gelding—girls have ridden him around the community—a gentle nice little horse.--Harvey
14. Magic Breeze—4 year old Flashly paint mare—she is very gentle & very well started—she is very well bred & could make a good performance horse for kids or ladies.--Ervin
15. Chestnut Gelding—14 years old w/flaxen main & tail—very well broke ranch gelding.--Frein
16. Coaly—3 year old black mare—41 inches—a very stylish mare that rides & drives well—gentle & a soft mouth.--Adam
17. Goose—9 year old gray gelding solid ranch horse has drug a lot of calves—headed & heeled on & anyone can ride & stays broke with time off.--Ervin
18. Sorrel Gelding—3 year old—this horse will have 30 rides, gentle & handles good—great prospect.--Miller
19. Leo—7 year old sorrel gelding 14.2 hands—gentle for anyone—used for sorting, dragging calves-all aspects of hill & valley riding—he likes to work.--Harvey
20. Magic—2 year old APHA fancy mare—she will have 50 rides at sale time—one you don’t want to overlook—she is gentle & will grow into a nice horse.--Ervin
21. Bay gelding—10 year old all ranch jobs & heeled some—Pocket Wrangler on top & Spruce Meadow on bottom.--Frein
22. Trigger—has been rode since last fall—used on many gatherings—trail rides & ranch work—ready to make a good horse for anyone. --Ervin
23. Red Roan gelding—17 years old—Doc bred AQHA –ranch use—hill horse; gentle—classy little horse, fun to ride.--Frein
24. Prince—3 year old sorrel pony gelding—kids have played with him since he was born—he has always been easy going & gentle—should work for any kid.---Ervin
25. Bay Paint Team—9 & 10 year old—1100 to 1200#--broke as a team.--Frein
OWNERS: AMISH COMMUNITY & GUESTS!
Auctioneers Note: Plan to be with us on June 17th for a fun & interesting auction. Something for everyone with lots of great food & DONUTS!
Quilts & Horses pictured on our web site.
TERMS: CASH OR BANKABLE CHECK***NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS
SALE CONDUCTED BY:
MILLS AUCTION SERVICE
P.O. Box 128
Boyes, MT 59316